Thursday, April 24, 2008

ZIP JAPAN Interpromotional Showcase!

I am very pleased to announce today that the next ZIP JAPAN show will feature wrestlers from all across the world from several different federations taking on ZIP's top stars. A date has not yet been confirmed for the show, but I will keep you posted as soon as I have further event details. For now, here is the card to whet your appetite!

Main Event - Representing gurf's UMWL (United Masked Wrestling League and the Shadow House
"El Vicious" Jay Ramirez vs Gorobei

Representing CominAttraction's LPW (Legendary Pro Wrestling)
Xaero vs Justin Starr

Representing Carlzilla's Royal Ring
"The Blood Pirates" Jun Tanashi, Ryusuke Nakagawa and Tsuyoshi Uchida vs Crusher Kodo, Wataru Nakajima and Kazuhiro Tanabe

Representing orochigeese's UBL (Universal Battle League) and motosada's NDP (New Damage ProWrestling)
Count Jakob Furis vs Tora Katsu

Representing unimportantguy's SWA (Sierra Wrestling All-Stars)
N-Trio vs Taiji Kuroda

Representing CyberTranz's Fusion-Dojo
"Explosive" Danny Dynamite vs White Trash

Representing FirePro Club's FPC Person Pack
Ultimate K, Hiphop King, Amazon Kid and Bai HU vs Kintaro, Donnie Doogan, Jumbo Jinzei and Shoji Tatami

Representing sonny615's FPW
D-Mask II vs Fujita Yakimoto

I hope everyone is excited by the prospects of these great match ups as I am. Even though I'm not booked, I wouldn't miss this show!

1 comment:

Josh Tam said...

Your blog is really something! I am a Fire Pro fan and efed owner as well. I own WWX efed. Keep up the good work!