Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BIG News - King ZIP Speaks!!!

We are privileged today to be joined by the man formerly known as Mr. ZIP; he is the ZIP JAPAN Founder, owner, head booker and record World Heavyweight Title reign holder, ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for King ZIP!

King ZIP: Thank you, Denizen-san.

First I want to thank everyone around the world for their interest in my promotion ZIP JAPAN Pro Wrestling. I hope you will be entertained by our hard hitting grappling action. At ZIP JAPAN we are constantly striving to put on better matches with better wrestlers, and I believe our growing fanbase speaks to the quality of our shows.

As you may already know, TheDenizen is the newest member of the ZIP JAPAN Junior division, but he is also my liaison for communications with, you, the fans. I will be stopping by this blog from time to time to share my thoughts on current events in ZIP JAPAN, and provide a little insight into my booking of the cards. My posts will all be tagged
'King ZIP Speaks'
.

ZIP JAPAN is currently on a brief hiatus after long travel to and from Wonderland's DOJO, but I will be back soon to post my opinions about the outcome of our Inaugural Webcast Show. Rest assured that there are serious repercussions for several people after the events of this past Sunday. Our next event is not until next month, but I'll let TheDenizen know once I've drafted the card.

TheDenizen will be responsible for posting the cards themselves before the shows, as well as the descriptions of our local events. I'll be keeping a close watch on you, Denizen-san, if you bring any dishonor to the name ZIP, I'll crush your skull like a grape.

Until next time, this is King ZIP, saying Sayonara!


*gulp* OK. Ermmm, thanks for those comments King ZIP. I will give it my best!

No comments: