Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Logo, Other stuff

I hope everyone likes the new ZIP JAPAN Banner at the top of the blog. Many thanks to CominAttraction from the FPC for creating it. Great job, CA, I think it looks sweet.

I should also thank BigKaboom2 for capping all the pics of the roster, and Wonderland for capping the title belts.

In other blog related news, I finally have everything set up the way I want, I think. By putting the hotlinks for the message labels at the top of the page, it should always be easy to find whatever it is you're looking for. To keep things tidy, I'll always use the same tags for the same types of posts.

In addition to the headings already up there, I'll eventually be adding a Tag for Event Cards and Match Descriptions (once I post stuff for them). That should be able to cover all the content with a minimum number of links.

No comments: