Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Event card - ZIP JAPAN House show #01

I just received word on the card for the next event at the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. Since it's the first live show I'll be doing a write up for, I'll call it #01, even though King ZIP has been running these shows around Japan for over 15 years.

Anyways, here is the card, the event is scheduled for this weekend!

Main Event - ZIP JAPAN Junior Championship Rematch
Justin Starr (c) vs Tetsuo Kinoshita

Mr Suplex vs Riot Gear

Grudge match
Daisuke Shimura vs Taro Yamamoto

Jumbo Jinzei vs White Trash

Asano Kaneshiro/Takeshi Kiriyama vs Crusher Kodo/Wataru Nakajima

Kenzo Kobayashi vs Mickey Grinds

Genki Raiga vs Johnny Jobber

TheDenizen/Minoru Hoshino vs Yoji Shinichi/Satoshi Iguchi


Card subject to change

Alright! My first match in ZIP JAPAN! I can't wait. The rest of the card looks great, too. I wouldn't want to be in White Trash's shoes right now, though. Should be an exciting night. After the event is over, and I have time to travel back to Canada, I'll get the blog updated with descriptions of all the matches.

No comments: